Carbon Partners Asiatica – Asiatica for short – is a boutique consulting firm staffed with a team of highly experienced professionals including some key former executives of Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (now Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities).
Traditionally we have dedicated most of our services to the best interest of developing country project owners, in contrast to most premier consultants who provided services to buyers. In addition to working on private sector projects, we also extend our services to work for or with governments and multilateral institution on climate change and green financial products.
Asiatica is a melting pot of engineers and former banking executives who each have broad cross-sectoral knowledge, allowing project managers to give relevant and realistic advice.
Our mission is to bring tailor-made solutions to align our client’s activities with their respective goals.
- Assisting in aligning operations with carbon, sustainability, Paris Agreement goals.
- Analysis of technical and financial plans
- Advice on mobilization of climate finance
- Capacity building for both private and public sector
- Research work for public sector